Install Arc

[PC] Free Discovery Uniforms!

13»

Comments

• terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    When do we get these uniforms? :)

Captain-Killy.png

In the Emperor's holy name! That image is fantastic!! Let it be so! Roll out the golden power armour! For Terra! For the Imperium of man!

WeepyColorlessImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif

& if it isn't too greedy to ask for the Terran prefix or some mirror ships too.​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    When do we get these uniforms? :)

Captain-Killy.png

Hopefully soon, may the Emperor protect.
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
      edited October 2018
      Captain Killy will lead the Empire to victory!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      As long as she does not try to take over my ship, she would never be able to figure out how to operate a Sovereign anyway.
      The Breastplate would look good over a Oddy uniform
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
        the only thing i noticed is female discovery tops do not have 4 color slots, so you cant get the color on the collar correct?
      • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
        tomilak wrote: »
        the only thing i noticed is female discovery tops do not have 4 color slots, so you cant get the color on the collar correct?
        You can set the color on a different top then switch tops. It doesn't reset colors when changing outfits.
        -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
        My character Tsin'xing
        Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
      • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
        i tried that already cant get the colors to land the way i want them.
      • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
        Is the talk of coloring the collars about doing the faux TOS thing the Enterprise crew apparently has in season two?
        Nah, the female jacket has 4 color channels. 1 is the main part, 3 the collar, and 2 and 4 are the side decorations and the shoulder pads. Problem is that channel 3 doesn't have a color picker visible for you to chose the color.
        -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
        My character Tsin'xing
        Oh yeah here's something I made demonstrating how they look with re-colored collars:
        -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
        My character Tsin'xing