test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is the Na'kuhl Red Alert?

bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
What happened to this mission and why is it not part of the red alert weekend? It was a lot of fun if I remember correctly.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Temporal Marauders was indeed a Red Alert. It unceremoniously disappeared at the same time that the unannounced conversion of Red Alerts to PVE Queues occurred.

Who knows why they did not include it in the Weekend Event.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I had read and understood it. It was clear that there would be a rotation. Why Temporal was not one of the ones in this Weekend Red Alert Event is unknown. Unless they create more there are only five to pick from. Three were the current ones, Elachi was a recent Weekend Event, so it may be familiarity that decided the selection. Temporal hasn't been around in quite some time and many new players may not know of it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.