test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion for limited pvp content:

chrdragon1chrdragon1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
edited September 2018 in PvP Gameplay
the following should be disabled in pvp
reputation, specilisation, skilltrees, lootbox content, fleet content and event content

scale down pvp to rank 50 on a character that is 50+
scale down equipment to mk12 and very rare if it is better then that

allowed content:
any character rank skills,
equipment that is drop type, craft type
and npc standard store equipment

Ground pvp reasoning:
skill trees and specializations disable to give base class advantages in pvp to prevent broken content
that is no stealth detect on science and tactical
Tactical working ground stealth
Engineer stealth detect drones to work as squad stealth detectors

For Space pvp reasoning:
the limitation are set to give everyone a decent chance and to take out the overpower items, and system.
Tagged:

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    They won't work on PvP and definitely won't be expending that much effort to lock pay and grind items out. The best you will be able to get away with is private matches using your rules...if you can find people who agree to them and FOLLOW them.

I asked about the ability for players to turn off Specialization. The decided not to add this because they could not see a reason players would want to turn them off. LOL! I wanted to turn them off to test things without immunities. As the program is set up now, once it is on, a character is locked into using them.

This is why I am leveling new characters where I will never add points into specialization.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    No, you 1st need to remove the junk items from competitive.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,714 Community Moderator
    away with ye foul zombiness (white lantern ring blast)
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.