test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Voth OperativeTransmisisons won after Into the Breech NOT adding up in Event Rep.

rcellomanrcelloman Member Posts: 54 Arc User
I have 8 various characters. One is a Romulan-Borg Sci Officer that is getting the 'transmissions' but they are not leaving my inventory for this one character to add up in the Breech Event. All other characters (including another Borg Character) are adding up in the Breech Event with no issues.

Romulan-Borg character named Kal-El@celloman runs just fine in all other aspects of the game, except the current Into the Breech event late Aug/early Sep 2018. All other items in this inventory operate as all other characters, just not the Voth Transmissions.

LIttle help, please?

Comments

• Options
    rcellomanrcelloman Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Strange, but an idea came to me to fix this at least until the all the 'transmissions' are added up. After posting this I went back into the already open in-game Kal-El character and decided to add > a 2-3 transmissions at a time < and success, I was able to add all '10' at the time using the contribute box, BUT the contribute box still shows one that will NOT enter the box. The bar that shows the number of items shows filled from left to right but '1' still not adding up - but this is the glitch, as all Voth Transmissions that I've won DID added up but the bar always shows 1 more. So until I have all 14 of the needed transmissions are in the Event to win the rewards, I won't know if the Event will give the rewards, etc. Will post here to let you know. (or, by luck a staff problem solver saw my issue and was fixing it before I finished creating this post!)