test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which shuttle queue?

jaephjaeph Member Posts: 77 Arc User
I recently played the romulan campaign, and I really enjoyed that shuttle mission (much more fun than the vault). Now I read there are shuttle queues, and they have a bonus this weekend.

Which shuttle queue will work for a bright-eyed newbie in his mark XII glory? :-) I want wide-open skies, not twisty-turny-tunnels.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Atmosphere Assault is a team version of the Romulan story mission. Fleet Alert is Fleet Alert but in shuttles. Storming the Spire is also tunnel-free. Try them all, you have 4 days.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Yep, Atmosphere Assault.
    The payout is insane for a good team. Some 350+ multiple choice marks in just a few minutes. Even when a team does not get all optional straights the rewards pretty much stays up in best cryptic manner. :D

I think in 90 minutes I got more marks there yesterday with the DPS League admin team than I would get during 1 week of average play and I play a lot.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I've always touted 'Atmospheric Assault', especially on Advanced, is the way to go. And you don't have the wait times for the Fleet Alerts that do pay out much less.

Normal on AA is not bad either and I believe still has a better payout than the Fleet Alerts.

I've always found 'Storming the Spire' as a pretty poor payout Queue.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.