test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What's up with the 24 hours Flash Sale cutting into maintenance ?

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
30% off is very nice kinda like BF discount however I assume it will not be up 24 hours since the servers are down. Why do stuff like that before patch day and have that downtime cut in the 24 hours?
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    All sales and events are like that. If something says "until 10 AM day X" it really means "... or until maintenance begins."

Remember that when you're playing some event and have skipped so many days that you're trying to finish it at the last second.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, dave is right. This has happened quite a few times with Events/sales. They end on maint day, when maint starts. I was lucky enough to see it in time to take advantage of it for my F2P by splurging $20 to get her 2000 z for the Vanguard Starter Pack. Now it won't be so hard to also open up playable Cardassian next. Once the dil exchange drops a bit more.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.