test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hey, WHAT GIVES? I just 'bought' TWO Projectile Weapons Tech Upgrades, but they don't show up in my

wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
I need to give the Klingon torpedo, that I picked up in the "Doomsday Device", mission a bit more 'oomph'! I'm in the midst of trying to complete the "Core of the Matter" mission. And the Romulans, don't want to 'lose' their Doomsday Machine, like the Klingons did. So they've SERIOULY upped the security around the damned thing, and brought in "everything they could think of, INCLUDING the KITCHEN SINK", to protect it.

Now here's my 'problem', I just spent 20000, of my hard won energy credits to buy 2 projectile tech upgrades from the 'Tech Upgrades section's of the Shipyard section of SPACEDOCK. But when I go to look for those same tech upgrades in MY inventory, THEY AREN'T THERE. Now, just WHAT THE F***, is going on?

Comments

• jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    Have you checked your R and D tab?
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    As previously stated the R&D tab gets stuff given to it automatically. So anything you buy with ec or otherwise could go directly into that folder. Check that tab on your inventory screen and see if it is there.
    R&D materials as well as Upgrades can be put there directly bypassing your inventory tab all together.
  • jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    Just for advice if your upgrading the best ones to get are the superior ones and if you can wait to upgrade best to wait for upgrade weekends you’ll get a lot more tech points from the upgrades. I have a few superior projectile upgrades message your in game handle to me and I’ll give you them free :)