test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Support Cruisers Stats!

124»

Comments

• mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Not the greatest tactical arrangement and as a result it won't be that useful to me even if i were to consider this guardian clone on the fed side.

i haven't ran a pure engineering support build in a long time because DPS rules so hard that most people survive their fights destroying their targets before they are destroyed. it makes support builds somewhat obsolete.
    Will confess that, as I noted I intended to, I did indeed buy the pack and obtained the mastery on the Narendra class.
    And have added both the trait and console to my Fleet Recon Destroyer build - I have to say, the Temporal Trajectory Shifter console from the Narendra compliments the Hyper-focusing Trinary Arrays (from the Recon Destroyer) very well.
    In fact, unleashing both on the tactical cube in ISA and watching it's health drop like a rock was VERY satisfying! :smiley:

if there were a LoL reaction i would used it with this.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    I just found this out, when I decided to look over my Vor'ral and Fleet Vor'ral. Either the blog is wrong, or the ship has the wrong mastery package. The blog states that the ship is supposed to have the battlecruiser package, which includes 15% crit severity. Yet the ship in game doesn't have that. It has Rapid Repairs from the regular cruiser instead. Is the ship a battlecruiser through and through or not? Likewise going to post in the bug report as well.