test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trying to Create a Fleet

But, I need 5 people on a team to create one. However, I cannot get ANYONE to help me out. I tried in Sol Space Dock making requests for help via zone & local chat, but nobody would help.

Is there a better location where to put out my request, where I might find friendly, helpful people?

Comments

• midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    No. The truth is that building a fleet takes A LOT of time, resources, grinding and patience. Most people don't want to wait when they are looking for either one of two things: endgame builds or staying around their fleet mates. Creating, building and finalizing a fleet takes years... and that is counting hundreds of members in a fleet.

However, if you are interested in building a fleet in the KDF side, let me know. I am rebuilding our sister fleet, since nobody tended to it for years.
  • xindax76xindax76 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    But, I need 5 people on a team to create one. However, I cannot get ANYONE to help me out. I tried in Sol Space Dock making requests for help via zone & local chat, but nobody would help.

Is there a better location where to put out my request, where I might find friendly, helpful people?

We creater new fleet Fed not long time ago - me and few my friends - Terra Squad. We finishing upgrading Dilithium Mine, Base/Colony is on T2/T3 atm. We are patient in building fleet.
    If You wanna join - search Czerstwywafel.

• bazzlex#4498 bazzlex Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @"surfacewarrior#8890" said:
    > But, I need 5 people on a team to create one. However, I cannot get ANYONE to help me out. I tried in Sol Space Dock making requests for help via zone & local chat, but nobody would help.
    >
    > Is there a better location where to put out my request, where I might find friendly, helpful people?

If the goal is "starting" a fleet and building it you could join with us. I'm with the Starcasters Guild. We just started this fleet in July on PS4, so everything's a fresh start with a small roster.

I know where you're coming from though. Took me 3 days and 500k EC to get ours started!
  • siolakosiolako Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If you are still looking to create a fleet, I have a level 5 one you can have.