test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Op Specialization?

elric071elric071 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
Hello,

I've been away from STO for two years. Being a Lifer, I had a significant amount of Zen to use when I returned. I purchased the Temporal Raider for my KDF main and was wondering what I had to do to train two of my BoFF's in the Temporal Op specialization to be able to utilize the two bridge slots? It's been 2 years, and I can remember how to train a specialization, but when I look under "Train Specialization", I only have Command, Intel and Pilot as choices. I checked the wiki and got a dead end. What do I have to do (storyline or missions or such) to be able to train a BoFF in Temporal Op?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Illigitimi Non Carborundum

Co-Founder of TOS Veterans and TOS Qan Mang

Best Answer

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    To create a spec training token you must have completed the spec yourself so as of now your only option would be to buy 2 Temporal Operative Qualifications from the exchange until you've got at least one character that maxed the temporal spec out.
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Officer_Training_School#Specialization_Qualifications

On a side note, the three 31st century ships (Ouroboros, Chronos, Eternal) are useable by all factions so you did not only buy that for your klingons but also your feds, roms and jem'hadars. It's kind of shame you broke up that 3 ship bundle (since that would ave svaed you some money) but when there's a sale I'd still recommend to cemplete the full set. Both the consoles and traits have an amazing syngery and they're all excellent ships.

Answers

• elric071elric071 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Thank you sir. I did want to buy the whole set, but after burning most of my Zen into dil for upgrades, I could only afford that one :( I will, however, plan to buy the others.

Thanks again
    Illigitimi Non Carborundum

Co-Founder of TOS Veterans and TOS Qan Mang
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    You can buy the token on the exchange usually around 400k
    Spock.jpg