test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mr. Dimension Jumper

ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
All Things About You Nothing Know!
It have Beginning with the Mandela Effecet and Fake News.
the (True) we Jump between the Dimensions! We Realized it often to Late ,Thats why we Say Lie or Fake News. In True we know the Facts from the Alternated Dimension,For the other People That not between the Dimensions Jumping , is all the Same ,and there Fake News for Them 100 % True !

Sorry For all Dimension Jumper i will Say ,We Realize mostly to late that we Again Jump !

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I suggest you open the windows nice and wide and let some of the fumes out. Maybe for for a brisk 2km hike somewhere nice and open and have some nice fresh fruit and vegetables.

Go find some humans to interact with. Something social.

Good luck buddy pig-1.gif​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Reminds me of the novel Finity by James Barnes which involved people travelling to parallel universes due to a failed experiment by the United States' Department of Happiness.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    garaks31 wrote: »

That was a great show

NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius