test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Specialization Kit modules - Tips & Tricks

questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,318 Arc User
Following a recent discussion of the Paradox Bomb i started looking into the temporal specialization kit modules again since i never really found the sweet spot for them.

This topic is for people to post their favorite combo's with temporal kit modules so others can gather ideas.

My favorite combo with the Paradox bomb is with the Transphasic Bomb. Paradox draws everything in and transphasic bomb evaporates everything.
This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,318 Arc User
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    I don't to ground that much these days, but to my eyes TO modules aren't that great. Sure, Paradox Bomb still works and I use it actively myself, but it's position as "ground GW" has been severely endangered by Gravitational Juncture. Everything else is pretty meh in current ground content. I've heard Recursive Affliction being used with some success, but I'm not sure if you'd want to have a module that you're only going to be able to use in 5% of your combat just because every non-(mini)boss enemy dies faster than 5 seconds. And Uncertainty Burst is pretty good when you want to do that "17x ineffective fnu" type of ground build, but nevertheless, Site-to-Site Ensnare from Intel is a lot more reliable teleport.

Everything else - I don't see a reason why I should consider running them, especially considering how you can't upgrade 'em anyway.

So yeah, my own combo is the old boring Paradox Bomb > Cold Fusion Flash > Exothermic > Neutronic Radiation > eat my phaser fire if you still dared to stay alive.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,318 Arc User
    Anyone else who has tips and tricks to share?