test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feedback Suggestion Please Add A Red Alert Command While In Bridge Interior On Ship

Dear Star Trek Online Team,

I'm posting this feedback to you guys today as I think it would be awesome if you could add a new feature to the Star Trek Online game across all platforms. My Idea is for you guys to add a red alert command feature to the game so while players are inside there bridge interior they could activate this command causing the bridge interior to light up red and make that siren noise as seen in the Star Trek TV seasons and movies.

Hope you guys like my suggestion. :smile:

Kind Regards,

Sam1123uo - Star Trek Online Xbox One Gamer
Tagged:

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    That is a really cute suggestion and shows what some people expect playing STO :)
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • ward101#8752 ward101 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    cool wish to know how
  • sam1123uo#5983 sam1123uo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    @angrytarg Thanks ! :wink:
  • ward101#8752 ward101 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    your welcome
  • sam1123uo#5983 sam1123uo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    @ward1989 Yeah sorry and thanks to you to buddy. :smile: