test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1-3 players looking for Fleet

guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
I am looking for a fleet. I have two friends who'd probably join with me. All three are long-time players returning after an extended absence.

The fleet culture I am looking for is a bunch of people who want to push their effectiveness, and that of their fleetmates, to higher levels.
The thing I plan to get out of the fleet is improving my build and having a team to smash content with.
The thing I plan for the fleet to get out of me is reciprocated and paid-forward teaching and testing. Plus having a teammate to smash content with.
I want to be able to buy stuff from fleet stores without a big song and dance routine. Stuff will get donated to projects.

My favorite superhero is Superman. Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain aren't the worst thing, but mojitos and sunshine are better. The best part of STO is dress-up. If your fleet has "Elite" or "Dark" in the name, please don't recruit me.
Tagged:

Comments

• tunebreakertunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    The fleet culture I am looking for is a bunch of people who want to push their effectiveness, and that of their fleetmates, to higher levels. The thing I plan to get out of the fleet is improving my build and having a team to smash content with.
    @peterconnorfirst @seaofsorrows , what do you say? Sounds pretty excellent candidate for OCD to me.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Oh great :)

Thanks for hit up tune.

Of course OP, you and your friends are welcome to join our fleet. There are no obligations or whatsoever and you get immediate access to all fleet stuff available.

We have players from all around the globe in our fleets and our main focus is team-ups for general PvE. Although some of us have become very good at STO over the years we gladly include newcomers or returners to game as well.

If you like throw @tunebreaker @seaofsorrows or @peterconnorfirst a mail in game and we invite you to our chats and fleet for you to try us out.

I’m stuck at work atm but should be back after maintenance today. If your forum name is the same in game I think we can simply also throw chat invites in advanced.
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    We have a lot of really great people to play with.. I think you would enjoy being part of O.C.D.

Hope to see you in game soon. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.