test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lion Huntress build on a future toon (Sar'abi)

xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
Name: Sar'abi
Species: Caitian (lioness)
Shield: Nakuhl Temp Ops Personal Shield
Armor: Nakuhl Armor
Weapons: TR116 for ranged attack and Draconian/Makeshift Polearm/Leck's Knives
Kit: Science Kit with KPerf, KCD, and WpnCrt
Modules: Medical Tricorder, Nanite Health Monitor, Triage, Solar Gateway, Paradox Bomb
temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    I'd swap out the TR-116 for the Nakuhl assault weapon from the Nakuhl set, that way you get a crawler mine from the full set bonus. It's a fun one.
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
      How would the Nakuhl assault weapon fit the LK theme?

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
      It's a plasma assault weapon, here's the full set details.
      https://sto.gamepedia.com/Na'kuhl_Temporal_Operative#Na.27kuhl_Temporal_Operative_Minigun
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
        While I see the uses for a paradox bomb and perhaps the nanite health monitor in PvE I would realy throw out the other kit modules.

Better choices are cold fusion flash, Exothermic/Endothermic Induction Field and Seimsmic Agitation Field for example.
        animated.gif
        Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
        felisean wrote: »
        teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
      • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,317 Arc User
        I've come to severely dislike the solar gateway due to people using them against tholians...
        This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
        Crystalline spike is a good choice, it draws aggro and then explodes
        NMXb2ph.png
        • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
          Okay. I'll keep Triage and Nanite Health Monitor. I'll get Crystalline Spike from the Phoenix pack and probably Cold Fusion from the Xchange. I'll post a space build in another thread.