test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for other online players

spidey51363spidey51363 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Hi, I just started playing like a week ago. Made Captain, however cannot find anyone to be my friend on PS4 who plays this game. Really having trouble defeating the Doomsday Machine and the other episodes, which I am supposed to have access to @ this level, won't open up. Do I have to defeat the Doomsday Machine to get the others to open up???? Arc Support won't help me resolve issues cause I cannot remember my password back from 2011 and says the game is not registered to me on PS4 The support person is Rythum. Did his parents hate him or could not spell??? Anyways, any time I put in a ticket, he is the one I get, NO ONE ELSE. Sad.

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    I don't know how it is on PS4, but on PC if you open up the mission journal you should be able to skip the Doomsday Device episode (you have to drop it first though, I believe).
  • Options
    spidey51363spidey51363 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I will try that. The spray is not timed like the guide says it is. Supposed to be every 30 seconds, nope it is between 20 and 25 seconds. And then there is Astrometrics which shows me 2 sectors off from where I really am. Something is not right. Maybe it is someone who works for ARC, like Rythum.