test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I can't see or change the appearance of sets of terran or lukari in the tailor

phantomz07phantomz07 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I can't see or change the appearance of sets of terran or lukari in the tailor to put on my character. I have all the pieces. I've maxed out the Lukari Restoration Initiative reputation and the Terran Task force reputation And did the Requisitions and collected all the marks and everything else you have to get to have all the Armour,shields and weapons. .And when I go in the tailor and i go into the uniform tab ( which is one of three) and click modify. none of the sets are in that uniforms list. And if I click on advanced uniform the option isn't even there either. I can see Counter command exo Armour, M.A.C.O,, Undine Armour, Iconian Resistance suit and Gamma armor these show up. and there's one called uniform but that one wants me to pay 550zen..again!! I have three costume slots and they all act the same way!! Any help would be great!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    phantomz07phantomz07 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can't see or change the appearance of sets of terran or lukari Armor.
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @phantomz07 , Some reputation sets are available as pieces only under the uniform option. They should appear under the
    uniform - jacket tight and Uniform - Pants tight options. The attachments appear under their normal respective options.