test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How To Check Amount of ZEN

streakfury#2432 streakfury Member Posts: 63 Arc User
Hi all,

Sorry for the basic question... but is there a way to check the amount of ZEN in our account without actually installing the game? I used to be a regular player (since the open beta many moons ago) and I've had a lifetime subscription since before launch, so I'd like to check how much ZEN I've acquired in the three and half years that I've not played the game for.

Cheers!
Intel i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz / 16Gb DDR3 RAM @ 1600MHz / GeForce GTX1060 6Gb / Corsair Glaive / Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire
Tagged:

Answers

• jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    A don’t think there’s is. There use to be the gateway but they closed that down
  • streakfury#2432 streakfury Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    jordan3550 wrote: »
    A don’t think there’s is. There use to be the gateway but they closed that down

Thanks for the info. That's a shame - it seems like the type of thing that could be useful though!
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz / 16Gb DDR3 RAM @ 1600MHz / GeForce GTX1060 6Gb / Corsair Glaive / Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    Click on zen
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    If you purchased through Arc or the Web Site, you can click on the “Charge” link at the top of this page. Select STO from the game list, select holodeck as the server. On the buy page you can view your purchase history. I don’t think it will show your balance including things like your monthly stipend, but will show purchases.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • streakfury#2432 streakfury Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    If you purchased through Arc or the Web Site, you can click on the “Charge” link at the top of this page. Select STO from the game list, select holodeck as the server. On the buy page you can view your purchase history. I don’t think it will show your balance including things like your monthly stipend, but will show purchases.

Yeah thanks, I did see that actually, but I was really after the current balance. The last purchase of ZEN for me was back in early 2015!
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    You can guestimate how much your stipend has built up by multiplying the number of months you've been gone by 500.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D