test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star trek on line, Fleets

How hard would it be to create defences for your bases and ships to defend you base in order to have a fleet event. This event could be something that you build up to after say achieving a tier III level of defenses, and then have a special event contribution on a fleet tab under a new section, fleet defenses?? I think that would be really cool. Maybe if that works have pvp events where opposing fleets can declare war on each other so we can attack each others bases. Imagine how many pvpers would come to this game! Pvp would actually have a somewhat value in this game. What do you think??

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I think, as others have been saying since long before I even started playing this game, that PvP in STO is, and always will be the lowest priority item on the to do list, falling even below the Devs jabbing toothpicks under their fingernails.

But on a serious note, (although that actually was kinda serious), wasting spending development time trying to make the game engine do something that it was never designed to do, in order to add something that would only ever be used by a relatively small percentage of the player base makes absolutely no sense from a business standpoint.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • albaeokalbaeok Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Damn ok cool. Good feedback thx =]