test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot Map Instance Transfer at Earth Space Dock

dochornetdochornet Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Map Instance Transfer doesn't work at Earth Space Dock. If I click the "Change Instance" map transfer button, my character is moved back to the teleport pad, but isn't actually transferred to a different map instance of ESD. It's still in the same map instance where I started. Cannot switch map instances to join Fleet mates or trading partner or to move to a less populated map instance of ESD.

Comments

• Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Been broke since VIL. Not fixed yet. However, I do know that the Instance Transporter on Risa DOES work. So this may be an isolated problem within ESD only?
  • Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    My first instinct would be to ask 'are you sure there are more than one instance for ESD when you've tried?'...
  • Options
    yes there was more than one instance cause you have to bring up the instance list to switch :) and it shows you what instances there are
  • Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    tomilak wrote: »
    yes there was more than one instance cause you have to bring up the instance list to switch :) and it shows you what instances there are

Hey, just had to check lol...seen too many posts where people think things are broken, and when asked if they did something basic like this, they said no, and it turned out to be the answer to what they though was broken :smile:
  • Options
    i am far from offended that you asked, i do know people who bring up that list and not realize what there looking at or how to use it.
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2018
    Hello @dochornet , Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The issue has been filed into our bug system to be checked out.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Hello @dochornet , Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The issue has been filed into our bug system to be checked out.

Hello!, @chrian#9670 any news about this??, some internal fix or something?
    The forces of darkness are upon us!