test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First Klingon mission: For the Survival of the Empire

A Federation spy has stolen a crucial document from Kahless himself, so you are dispatched to retrieve it, from Earth itself.

Small space battle, station ground battle and final resolution on Earth in the Amazon forest. Like most of my adventures, this one has a touch of a sense of humor throughout it.

Would love hints on how to make it better. One thing I'm having a lot of trouble with is naming contacts (because it keeps giving me Federation Person #37) kinds of names, and I can't find a place to change it.

Hope you enjoy it.
Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Just wanted to give another thumbs up to the punchline, that was a good lol. :)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    Been awhile since I've been in the game, but I'm back playing nontop again. Just wanted to add that comments on this mission would be greatly appreciated. Also, I never was able to figure out what I was doing wrong with naming (rather than generic ones). Will probably be playing around with that again (got discouraged with something in game last time around, so stopped trying to figure it out back then).
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire