test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Come on BUFF BAR Separate size needed.

We Seriously need the Buff bar to be able to resize and ability to move it anywhere on our screen without the hud of energy. The buff bar only should have its own window field so us old farts can resize that separately without affecting the aspect ratio of the game hotbars and everything else on screen. This way we can resize it to large buff icons that show us name of buff, the proc, and timer of each buff as well as the cool down of the current ability used. Lets make this happen already.

We need this to help calculate our abilities in space when using our space consoles to max our perk from these abilities.

I welcome everyone to keep bumping this so we get someone to implement this on a future patch.

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Agreed. Those icons are tiny.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    Those icons are so tiny that i don't even bother trying to determine which one is which most of the time. Math typically give me headaches anyway, and i'd much rather play STO for the fun rather than for crunching numbers.

• Options
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    Those icons are so tiny that i don't even bother trying to determine which one is which most of the time. Math typically give me headaches anyway, and i'd much rather play STO for the fun rather than for crunching numbers.

Hmmm...never done math with icons.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    bishop#7533 bishop Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    many of us will like the options to increase those buff icons to see the timer of the ability as well as a cooldown. This helps us if we like to time our rotation of abilities. I saw they have this already for the consoles.
  • Options
    bmp
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    The option to hide it from UI is available for the folks that dont want to see it. But for rest of the folks that need it we should have this ability to enlarge it showing timers and cool downs. All other mmorpgs have this capability we should have it as well.
  • Options
    I just want to see the immunity lock out one. That is my problem child.

• Options
    bmp