test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

XBox One Fleet Recruitment

Serenity Is Recruiting !!!!!

We are a small new fleet made up of experienced players, looking for new and experienced players to join us and help us on this long road to the top. Our only requirements are don't be a TRIBBLE and only adults can join us. Any child that applies will be turned away.

What to look forward to:

-Everyone regardless of their experience level starts off as a Cadet.
-After contributing to the fleet and recruiting more members we will increase your rank.
-After a solid month of contributions to our fleet, myself and the other leaders will take a poll and see who in the top 5 after a random choice is made will receive a T6 Fleet Ship module.
-After receiving said T6 module, those members are no longer eligible to receive that again on any character but rather will be placed into an even bigger poll system where the the top 3 of the top 10 in a six month time span will receive a T6 lock box ship of their choice.

All in all we want our members to feel at home here. Currently no we don't have an Armada just yet but we are working on quite a few things politically but for right now it's just recruiting. We want our fleet to be and it is Drama Free !!!

Any other questions or concerns, feel free to message either myself or any of my other leaders on Xbox:

XEQTGhostDragon ( me / Dragon / Brad ) - Fleet Leader
NAC GRIMM ( Reaper / Jeremy ) - Leader
Bertage ( Bertage / Bert ) - Leader