test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson Science Destroyers are destroyers after all

dragonfortunedragonfortune Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Every destroyer in STO with Commander Tactical station gets an experimental weapon slot with the exception of Dyson Science ones. This seems really wrong to me, especially when to balance it out the experimental slot could just be made disabled for the duration of normal mode.
Post edited by dragonfortune on

Comments

• Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Every destroyer in STO with Commander Tactical station gets an experimental weapon slot with the exception of Dyson Science ones. This seems really wrong to me, especially when to balance it out the experimental slot could just be made disabled for the duration of tactical mode.

by default DSDs are science ships. they only fit the requirements to get a experimental weapons while in tact mode. this seemly disqualified them from getting em, or at least that what we figured when they created experimental weapons. hopefully they'll re look at it again and decide to give us a neat proton weapon if they make t-6 DSDs they are not going to brother just going back and changing it otherwise.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Sounds legit: Dyson Science Destroyers: Sensor Anaysis, Experimental weapon slot, Cruiser commands and eventually Jem'hadar Vanguard companions and two Hangar Bays. And almost forgot, Pilot Maneuvers.