test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Constitution bridge will only show the template officers

I played victory is life with a ost captain and was using the constitution bridge all my bridge officers were changed to the template officers. I changed bridges an the officers came back. But when i when back to the constitution bridge it was the template officers. It also happing to the other ost captain I had using the constitution bridge that was not ready to do victory is life. I then tried a plain star fleet captain on the constitution bridge her officers were there. I was just now told to post it here and that they couldn't help me.

Comments

• michael#0736 michael Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I know they have not done the pacht for this week, and it takes time to fix it but it's only happening to tost captains. To me it a big game breaker not to have your officers on the bridge and have the template officers with no name on the bridge.
    I delted a couple of my tos captains because i didn't want this bug to happing to all the other bridges I was using to get that bug an showed only the template officers on every bridges. If someone reading this please fix this bug i have been patient.
  • sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    i can confirm, all the people on the crew deck are sitting "under" their charis, with their half body stuck in the floor
    cryptic, pls help them
  • enterprise#7194 enterprise Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    1. I can confirm that my bridge officers don't show up on my TOS/23rd Century Starfleet Characters on the Constitution 2267 Bridge (they show up fine on other bridges). They show up fine on regular (25th Century?) Starfleet Characters on the same bridge. It's super annoying, especially since I purchased this expensive bridge to use with my Constitution class starship on my 23rd Century. This happens in the 23rd century and in the future once you get there.

2. There is also another, possibly related bug where when I log out on the Constitution 2267 Bridge with my TOS character and back in, 25th Century template bridge officers spawn on top of the 23rd Century Template bridge officers (but not my character's actual bridge officers). I sometimes had this happen when going to another deck and back to the bridge, but after activating Film Grain on the bridge it only happens when logging into the bridge anymore.

3. I can also confirm that all the NPCs in the Constitution 2267 Interior decks except the bridge fall through chairs and are stuck inside tham and their feet stuck deep inside the floor.

I hope these bugs will be fixed ASAP, as this classic bridge and interior would be so amazing if it worked right. This way it's no fun and borderline unusable for roleplay.
    I have deleted my 23rd century characters because I have wated for them to fix the problem. It's been since July that I reported the problem, it's now October and has not been fix. It breaks the roleplay for me, so I made a new regular character using the unforms and the Constitution 2267 bridge. This is not the ideal way i wanted to do it but since they don't seem to want to fix it. It will have to do.
    Can or will this ever get fix I have been giving you time to look in to it and fix it. Now the year is almost over with sicen i repoted it in july.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    > @michael#0736 said:
    > Can or will this ever get fix I have been giving you time to look in to it and fix it. Now the year is almost over with sicen i repoted it in july.

On PC these issues persist for many years now and were never adressed. Don't wait for it.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou