test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dev's give us a disable landing page option in game settings please

Ok so I have no idea what you put in todays patch but once again after logging in i'm greeted on all 29 characters of mine with this landing page.

Now annoying as it is to see this piece of software, as it offers me absolutely nothing of worth, the most offending part of this landing page is it is a GAME BLOCKER. yes a GAME BLOCKER. I can't access the game unless I either choose one of the 4 window links which are no use to me or I close the window.

Please put a disable option into the game settings so I do not have this landing pop up on me. If you're afraid to put such an option into the settings due to people using it like I would, then we are telling you like i'm telling you I don't want this offending piece of software blocking my entry to the game. When it screws up like this it is seriously not alt friendly.

So please don't pull a Cryptic and sweep it under the rug, do something proactive.

https://youtu.be/4xmckWVPRaI

maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.