test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

do not receive lohlunat in Risa mission

minidariminidari Member Posts: 125 Arc User
Hello, anyone else doesn't get any Lohlunat Favors in risa activities ? When collecting Horga'hn most of the time i don't get any lohlunats.

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    The only time I experience this is in the rare instance during the Horga'hn Hunt. And usually it seems to happen whenever I interact with one at the same time as another player.

At least that's what I think is going on because both my character and another are interacting at the same time.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    Still not a Foundry issue, unless the person in question was playing a Risa based Foundry mission and thought they gave those rewards.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    Still not a Foundry issue, unless the person in question was playing a Risa based Foundry mission and thought they gave those rewards.

[Mod Hat] Thread bumped. [/Mod Hat]
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    I experienced this issue on the last hunt I did. It was only for one of the Horga'hns and there were no other players around so perhaps it was just a sync issue. It counted the Horga'hn just not the reward of the Favors. I figure I lost out on at most 5 Favors and moved on. However, if it's happening to others, I guess I should at least post here about it.

So I did. :D
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.