test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor Non-Event

malkavian3108malkavian3108 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I have been trying for 2 days to complete the most recent Endeavor Event "Paticipate in a PvP". I have now tried 3 time and it still won't drop. And as I am a roll-player and don't usually do PvP unless it's as a fleet event I find this a pain in the rear.

Comments

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    I played two matches, lost the first, won the second. Box dropped on the win.

So, it appears the description is wrong, or else there was a miscommunication between the devs.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    Oh, so now it's not even enough to win, it's just completely random? Bizarre. Maybe there are broken maps that don't count, so whenever you randomly roll that map, you get screwed?

Intermittent TRIBBLE. That's gonna take a while to figure out.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • malkavian3108malkavian3108 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    It's the only Endeavor box I've had a problem with. Every other one I've done has dropped on the first attempt, including the Hive one I did this morning. And they wonder why people call them Craptic when they keep making a mess of their updates and shard patches :/
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The description being wrong is a feature in a lot of the endeavours, this ones an omission while others simply aim you at the wrong story arc.

If you have a second account and are able you can make a private match with them and just yourself over and over.

Downside is that it does also seem to require a 15 kills minimum match to trigger the box reward.