test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Russian Language Support

shadowwolf666#6492 shadowwolf666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello! Perhaps you will ignore my appeal, but not the essence, the main thing I wrote. Dear team of developers.
I do not know much English since I was not taught at school, but I'm one of the Star Trek fans. I ask to localize the game, at least only the text in Russian. The game will add new players and new financial investments. The game is very good, I've been looking for this for a long time and found your creation. But it's very hard to play knowing only basic English and not knowing what answers you choose. I have a lot of friends with whom I shared the game, but they also do not want to play because they do not know English and do not want to suffer with the passage of the game. Thank you for the masterpiece.
P.S. Your fan.

(Thread moved and title changed for clarification. - BMR)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Shadowwolf666, this would be better in either General Discussion or Feedback but not in the Redshirt- Announcements and Release Notes section. Can someone move this to the appropriate section? Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Well he did say he wasn't very good with English, perhaps the reason for putting it in the wrong section. Though, it would be better in feedback, since this, along with other overseas languages would go a long way to helping them out.

Perhaps @baddmoonrizin will move it for him.
    Mm5NeXy.gif