test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

showing off my Fleet leaders amazing fleet video <3

captaintpolcaptaintpol Member Posts: 104 Arc User
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLxVG-eTNjaHmaRLUaKNQmpY7uP_6C79AG&v=ciAhTtQohRM I just want to show off my talented fleet leader's video about our fleets. I just want to show how talented they are <3 Love you all.
(STO)
Matriarch of Banished Orion Girls. Neela D'tan
@captaintpol (with many alts)
May we sail and have fun always and forever. LLAP

(PC version NW)
Arwen@captaintpol TR - Tully's of RiverRun
Mai Kelly DC-Tully's of RiverRun
Neela BumKisses HR-
Arya Stark GF-
Sansa Stark CW- Team Fencebane
Crystal Marie OP-

(xbox version NW)
Arwen@Admiral Jazdia TR- Team Fenebane
Mai Kelly DC- " "
Ahsoka Tano CW- " "
Neela BumKisser HR- " "

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    What is the name of this fleet? Who is your fleet leader? What does your fleet do?

Because I am not being tricked into watching a video of a PvP fleet ganking noobs. Or something like that.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    With respect, this video was a whole lot of nothing. It's just random game play over Metallica's 'Enter Sandman.'

This tells nothing about the fleet, I watched the whole video and still am not even sure what fleet it is. I assume the fleet is called 'Banished?' There is really no way for me to know.

As a music video for STO, sure.. it wasn't bad. As an advertisement for a fleet? It honestly wasn't very good. I still have no idea who the fleet even is.

Please take this as constructive criticism and not an attack, I assure you that's how it's intended. :smile:
    Post edited by seaofsorrows on
    Insert witty signature line here.