test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hotkeys won't stop being "hot"

miirikmiirik Member Posts: 483 Arc User
I don't know whats going on, if it's a bug or maybe I did something to TRIBBLE it up but here is what's happening...

I logged in, went into character, went to the exchange, as I'm typing IN the exchange, all the hotkeys of the keyboard are making all the UI and movement go on. So I try to type in something and every window is popping up and i'm moving in every direction.

Anyone else have this before? Not sure what to do.

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    That usually happens if you Alt-Tab out, so try to avoid doing that. If you haven't been doing that, try swapping between Windowed Fullscreen, and Fullscreen.
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Ive also found that happen when I had clicked on the chat box, but the game didn't register I was in chat. It also happens if you accidentally hit the enter key while typing.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    Same problem. Switching between full-screen/Windowed mode isn't working/fixing it. I've always played this game in Windowed Maximized and Alt-Tab a lot, never had this issue until now, after yesterday's patch.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I've never had this problem and I'm currently playing W-Max. I also alt-tab a lot.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D