test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphic Issues in Tailor, need solution.

e8333e8333 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
So basically, the tailor permanently looks like this for me.

Zm4esJW.png
So yeah, wouldn't mind a good solution to this. Tried fiddling with every graphic setting I can think of but no change happens.
Kinda hard to use tailor when half of the chara is missing like this. tyty in advance.

Using an AMD R9 295x2, I7-2600 in Comp.
All settings maxed, tried both with L2.0 on and off and tried min/maxxing graphics to no avail.
No other issues like this anywhere in game, entirely limited to the tailor here.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Catherine_xSmall.png

"All this firepower deserves a target."

Comments

• kostoneldkostoneld Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I am having this same exact thing also! So glad it’s not just me, I just came back to game and the graphics have been terrible!
  • tc10101tc10101 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Been having this issue for awhile too, at least a year probably more. Using an AMD R9 390, have tried several drivers for the graphics card. Only place where I'm getting graphics issues.
  • e8333e8333 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Solution I Found - Set your renderscale to anything but 1.0 and the game is fine.
    Aka put /renderscale 1.1 into the chat and this resolves the issue for me.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Catherine_xSmall.png

"All this firepower deserves a target."
    I will try this tonight. Hope it works. Does changing render scale change anything else in game? Different size screen or anything?
    Change renderscale fixed this problem for me in the tailor. Changed render to either .9 or 1.1 worked for me. Anything but normal 1. I was really hoping this would fix my black face melting bug also but not,