test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Bank Does not work on PTS

ibz4ez#9773 ibz4ez Member Posts: 9 Arc User
This issue makes some playtesting elements very difficult to get around - especially in cases where you need to transfer items between characters to repeat some bugs in the first place. This issue of access to the account bank continues whether you have access to it on live or not.

Comments

• mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    How long have you been experiencing this issue? My account bank works just fine on Tribble.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • ibz4ez#9773 ibz4ez Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    mike03uc wrote: »
    How long have you been experiencing this issue? My account bank works just fine on Tribble.

The account bank for me has not been working ever on Tribble for me. It didn't work before I had access to the account bank on live and does not work now that I do have access to the account bank on live.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,112 Arc User

The account bank for me has not been working ever on Tribble for me. It didn't work before I had access to the account bank on live and does not work now that I do have access to the account bank on live.

If you copied your character over to Tribble BEFORE you got access to the account bank on Live; you'll need to delete and recopy that character back to Tribble.

The Live Server and Tribble are NOT linked in any way. Whatever the status (including bugs or issues you had on Live when you copied him/her/it over) of your character was, it'll be the same on Tribble until you delete and recopy a more current version from Live.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."

If you copied your character over to Tribble BEFORE you got access to the account bank on Live; you'll need to delete and recopy that character back to Tribble.

The Live Server and Tribble are NOT linked in any way. Whatever the status (including bugs or issues you had on Live when you copied him/her/it over) of your character was, it'll be the same on Tribble until you delete and recopy a more current version from Live.

Deleting characters and replacing them with more updated characters does not change my ability to access the account bank on Tribble.
  • mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User

Deleting characters and replacing them with more updated characters does not change my ability to access the account bank on Tribble.

Curious. Do you have a lifetime subscription? Veteran rewards do not automatically transfer over, but other lifer perks, like account bank access, do. I've been able to access account bank on Tribble ever since I got my lifetime subscription (I gained access on Holodeck and Tribble simultaneously). I'm not sure if it works that way for other types of subscriptions or not, or even if it works that way for everyone with a lifetime sub.
    e0M7OhA.png

Curious. Do you have a lifetime subscription? Veteran rewards do not automatically transfer over, but other lifer perks, like account bank access, do. I've been able to access account bank on Tribble ever since I got my lifetime subscription (I gained access on Holodeck and Tribble simultaneously). I'm not sure if it works that way for other types of subscriptions or not, or even if it works that way for everyone with a lifetime sub.

No not a lifetime subscription, i got mine from the Elite Starter Pack in the Zen store.
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    You need to have days as a sub against your account to access the account bank on tribble, bought unlocks from the C-store don't exist on the test server