test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TOS Bridge broken NO BOFFS

shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
None of my boffs show up now on the bridge only Template Boffs are showing can't fix it

Comments

• shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    Sadly still a problem! >:(
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    devs please look into this

And elsewhere in the TOS interior, the other NPCs are sitting on the floor!
    Please fix this! Especially since this is a Bridge your customers bought in the C-Store - it's not a freebie!
  • drugus#3346 drugus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I’m having the same issue. Gave them (Arc) screen shots. I have template bridge officers that look like pigmen!!! Anyone else supply screen shots of this?
  • drugus#3346 drugus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @vorwoda said:
    > shadowkosh wrote: »
    >
    > devs please look into this
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And elsewhere in the TOS interior, the other NPCs are sitting on the floor!
    > Please fix this! Especially since this is a Bridge your customers bought in the C-Store - it's not a freebie!

It maybe a small gesture, but I'm thinking Arc should at the very least rebate the zen it cost to purchase the tos bridge, if they do not want to fix the issue, or even update us on if they will fix this bug or not.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    vorwoda wrote: »
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    devs please look into this

And elsewhere in the TOS interior, the other NPCs are sitting on the floor!
    Please fix this! Especially since this is a Bridge your customers bought in the C-Store - it's not a freebie!

This is why I cannot bring myself to buy some of the interesting stuff I'd otherwise would have. Galaxy Interior? Sure, I have a few ships this would be appropriate to use with. But not with the constant failing (sorry :( ) to keep the stuff up to date if bugs crawl back in.

I'm not even angry that bugs crawl back. It happens (although its a tad hilarious how often you see old "friends" back in STO). Its the neglect to attend these (which doubles down when it affects macro-transaction items) that does.

This together with the chair clipper bug on all the other decks but the bridge makes the TOS interior a total visual mess and visual eye candy is ALL ship interiors can really gather points for reasons to buy them in. :(

25,- bucks for that new shiny thing? I look at the bug ridden previous shiny thing I payed that much (or more) for and think "hell no!".
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    I just hate the lack of acknowledgement from the devs