test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It's Canada day tomorrow!

lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
It's Canada's 151st this year!

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Canada is a wonderful country full of Hawku's.
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @patrickngo said:
    > well, it's been a week, so I'm late, but Happy Canada Day to the Canucks (and other, lesser fans) north of the border in the land of polite lumberjacks and excellent comedians.

Thank you that is nice to hear.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Which one is Canada again? I lose track of the colonies. Is it the one with all the sheep or the one where every life form in it can kill you?​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    > @artan42 said:
    > Which one is Canada again? I lose track of the colonies. Is it the one with all the sheep or the one where every life form in it can kill you?​​

Both, fear the Canadian sheep most of all.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    As an Englishman I have no reason to know what a sheep looks like so I'll happily take the word of any one who can show me pictures.

Though it looks a little whiter in Canada that I assumed. Which is the one with miles and miles of mirages?​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Something with moose. Go Canada, eh!
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    > @patrickngo said:
    > artan42 wrote: »
    >
    > Which one is Canada again? I lose track of the colonies. Is it the one with all the sheep or the one where every life form in it can kill you?​​
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Canadian Sheep:
    >
    >
    >
    > Their diet consists of whatever they can catch, including foolish Britons, clueless Yanks (United Statesians), and various forms of Quebecois who've ventured too far from their province.

Hahahaha, that is funny, but so mean.