test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Having Cardassian Intel. Dreadnought trouble, help if you can, please.

kellmg96#5851 kellmg96 Member Posts: 858 Arc User

Fairly new to this game, first off. So i bought the new Card. Intel Dreadnought, the Damar Class. I thought I sold the spiral weapons on the ship, but the purple one. They are in the dillium store for reacquire. However, when i sell excess weapons I always look to see what quality they are.

So, it seems like i did indeed sell the WHITE versions, not the purple. But then, what are these weapons in the dillium store, and why do they cost 38k to buy them. Shouldnt the store bought ships come with epic quality weapons, like all the other T6 ships I own?

Im confluzzed.
Thanks for your time.
I redact NOTHING
bvpbRd1.jpg

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    All ships come with garbage weapons & gear. The exceptions are things with special sknowflakes like wide-angle torps, aux-cannons, quad-cannons, the T2 connie's retro-phasers, etc. The only ship you get fully decked out with purple MK12 is the jemmy starter bug.

Also, yeah that 38k per weapon is a bad joke. Way too expensive to deck out one let alone multiple charatcers.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    The acquisition method is a bit weird due to Spiral Wave Disruptors being originally bundled with a lockbox ship, and an early one at that. It's been moved over to the Reclaim tab (Spiral Wave Dil unlocks pre-date that tab) because the game needs to keep track of whether or not you have of the ship(s) needed to claim them, and that tab has that functionality tied to it already.

If you have the Cardassian pack or the large Vanguard pack, claiming the Galor will give you four Mk XII purple beam arrays the first time you claim it, but that's it for upgradable/re-engineering compatible Spiral Waves outside of the Dil Store. You can dismiss and reclaim the ship if you want the Mk X ones back, which I've found handy to fill gaps with not having enough of the upgradable ones, or to try out some of the Spiral Wave visuals (like for cannons).
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @tom61sto said:
    > The acquisition method is a bit weird due to Spiral Wave Disruptors being originally bundled with a lockbox ship, and an early one at that. It's been moved over to the Reclaim tab (Spiral Wave Dil unlocks pre-date that tab) because the game needs to keep track of whether or not you have of the ship(s) needed to claim them, and that tab has that functionality tied to it already.
    >
    > If you have the Cardassian pack or the large Vanguard pack, claiming the Galor will give you four Mk XII purple beam arrays the first time you claim it, but that's it for upgradable/re-engineering compatible Spiral Waves outside of the Dil Store. You can dismiss and reclaim the ship if you want the Mk X ones back, which I've found handy to fill gaps with not having enough of the upgradable ones, or to try out some of the Spiral Wave visuals (like for cannons).

Did not know that the spiral waves arrays that the Galor comes with are purples ones, thanks, good to know.

On a Damar class ship there are 7 weapon slots to fill, the Galors weapons fills 4 of them, plus the Bioneural Warhead I get get off another ship, I forget the name I got it free, Cloaking Tractor Mines, that fills 6 weapons, means I only have to buy one Disruptor Spiral Wave Weapon. Use a common X one for now. Keeps costs for arming the ship low and the build very thematic.