test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Toggle Specializations passives.

giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
Not sure if this was ever talked about before but what do you all think of being able to toggle specific, or any, Specializations passives? For example, I was just playing my Fed Sci captain who has the full Temporal Operative spec unlocked. Most of it, I love, but I don't get the point of Anomaly Leash, at least on it's effect on Gravity Well. Personally, I'd prefer Gravity Well to just stay in place and hold all my enemies in one place. It's useful for keeping enemies away from certain objectives, but I don't want to have to completely switch Specializations just so my Gravity Wells stop flying around.

I can think of one or two more passives that someone might like to turn off, like Eat My Dust in the Pilot spec if someone doesnt like to see their ship bobbing back and forth constantly.

Comments

• Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    I kinda like the anomoly leash..Especially with my 800 Drain X Tykens. It doesn't move fast but the fact that it moves is useful.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    Ya, I agree that in some circumstance is can be useful, like your example of a Tyken's Rift which a lot of NPCs can get out of really easily. I'm just saying that it would be nice to be able to toggle certain passives when the need arises.