test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FED-allied Jem'Hadar not able to access Security DH doff list

toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
Since the creation of my Jem'Hadar (and even after allying with the Federation), trying to access the "Security Department Head" duty officer list always results in being thrown in the "Current map" tab or to a blank screen (if no other Department Heads list was open previously).
All other department heads show appropriate lists correcty.

Also other characters still can access the "Security Department Head" doff list without problems.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Comments

• toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Just a note that this is still valid after yesterday's June 21st patch.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    is this a vanguard jem'hadar or a standard jem'hadar?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • reverandclintreverandclint Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    My Fed Vanguard also has this issue - so it's not a one-off.
    edited June 2018

Oh my, apologies, forgot to include that it is the Vanguard FED-allied Jem'Hadar.

• tigeraries2tigeraries2 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Having same problem with Vanguard Fed Engineer... Security Head Duty Assignments are a No Go.
  • tigeraries2tigeraries2 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    This also effects Vanguard KDF Science JHD... Security Head Duty Assignments missing. Either stays blank or Jumps to Current Map Duty assignments.

Oh my, apologies, forgot to incude that it is the Vanguard FED-allied Jem'Hadar.
    This also effects Vanguard KDF Science JHD... Security Head Duty Assignments missing. Either stays blank or Jumps to Current Map Duty assignments.

Yup, same thing still happening for (apparently only) Vanguard Jem'Hadar.

• rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Felt it's important to add

Free jemm, NON vanguard, (and it's also a FED) here with the issue! (as described elsewhere - oops wrong topic, same issue)

Either blank or showing Current Map missions when chose Security's
    Well, this issue stil persists, Cryptic.

• geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Still having this issue too, on a KDF-allied Vanguard Jem'Hadar too
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    still having this problem as well... Vanguard JHD for sure... and I think regular free JHD as well.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    It's not universal - I'm not getting the problem on my Fed Vanguard.

Wel that's a problem. That means they won't care enough to try and fix it (which itself would be apparently more difficult with it being more random).
    Now I gotta pray there's no chain parts exclusive to the security DH list.

• rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited July 2018

I have this problem still on my Fed Jemm - are you sure you don't see Current Map's tab instead of Security?
    Asking as we see either Current Map - which may confuse those not looking at the title page or the nature of the missions - or a blank map instead, allegedly all that time length.

This was reported here by Fed (at least distinct repports regarding a Vanguard Fed and a free Fed), KDF (unsure which one(s)), payed and free Jemm'Hadar. (unsure if all combinations though)
    My affected char is, as said, free Fed Jemm'Hadar.