test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Has Anyone Noticed Weirdness Using Purchased Outfits?

redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
I apologize for the vague title. I need to explain.

I thought I purchased the "All Good Things" costume because I use the com-badge on several characters. When I went to use the actual uniform, the tailor said I did not own the "All Good Things" costume and wanted me to purchase it again. Is there another outfit with that particular com-badge and I'm going senile? The game also told me I don't own the "Counselor Troy" outfit, but I am certain I used the top on one of my characters. Then again, maybe I'm losing it. Anyone else have/had this issue, or something similar? I just wanted to ask around before I file a bug report or whatever it is you have to do with this.

Comments

• redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Are you sure it was the All Good Things badge? Maybe it was the "alternate future"?
    Maybe. Where does the Alternate Future badge come from?
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    It's easy enough to check, just look in the c-store to see if it says purchased. If not, then you probably are going senile. Alternate Future badge is from All Good Things, but it was originally 100 day veteran award.
  • redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    It's easy enough to check, just look in the c-store to see if it says purchased. If not, then you probably are going senile. Alternate Future badge is from All Good Things, but it was originally 100 day veteran award.
    Ah! I probably got it from the 100 day veteran thing then. I'll go buy the rest of it. Thanks!