test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

QoL Request: Move R&D items to bottom of Sell list

freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 424 Arc User
I doubt many people feel the need to sell their R&D items. It would be nice if these items were moved to the bottom of the Sell list.

Having to scroll down a certain ways to get to the items we actually want to sell gets tedious.

Xnm46wH.jpg
m12Pkoj.png

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    +1

I agree, it is tedious. It's a QoL change I would support.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    So I posted the same thing on Reddit hoping to get some help. Looks like the workaround would be to set all R&D components' protected status to on. That way, they won't show up in the list.

It's tedious to be sure, but the alternative is to rearrange your inventory so that all junk items are on the bottom so that once you're on the sell window, you can scroll to the bottom of the list and select your items for sale there.
    m12Pkoj.png
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    freakium wrote: »
    So I posted the same thing on Reddit hoping to get some help. Looks like the workaround would be to set all R&D components' protected status to on. That way, they won't show up in the list.

It's tedious to be sure, but the alternative is to rearrange your inventory so that all junk items are on the bottom so that once you're on the sell window, you can scroll to the bottom of the list and select your items for sale there.

That's something I never even considered doing. It'll be a one time pain in the neck to save who knows how many smaller pains later on. Not perfect but good enough for me.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.