test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck On First Jem'Hadar Mission

moonsynmoonsyn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I know this is a dumb question, but I can't for the life of me, figure out what I'm supposed to do. lol! I've just created a new Jem'Hadar character, and trying to get through the first mission, I seem to be stuck.

I'm only at the point where I have to stop the wave of escapees. I've killed them all, but the mission is still showing as needing to be completed, and I have no idea where to go. I can see enemies below me ( I can only go so far down the path to the ship on the platform), but I can't see any way to progress.

Where do I go? I'm sure I'm missing something lol!

Thanks.

Best Answers

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Look for the red dots of enemies on your mini map, if the mission isn't progressing there's likely one or more of them still alive somewhere. There are a bunch of crates in the area just before you head to the ship/shuttle (same area where the mission has you shroud). A few times now I've had an enemy NPC stuck between the crates and the wall and had to search for an angle that would let me finally shoot him.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    solisnightsolisnight Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I Had this earlier, if you check the BOffs who join you on the mission you will see that there are some enemies under the world that they are still targeting, I had to log my character out then in to reset that stage to get them targetable.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, sounds like a bug.

Try what solisnight said.. if that doesn't work, you're only a couple minutes in.. you can delete the character and start again. You should only lose a couple minutes.

I had an issue the first one I created, there is a mission right after that in your ship where you have to destroy 5/5 waves.. mine only spawned 4/5 and I was stuck. I had to delete the character and start over.
    Insert witty signature line here.

Answers

• Options
    moonsynmoonsyn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi all :) Thank you so much for the replies.

I did check the crates, but didn't see any more enemies hiding or stuck. I also tried relogging, but same thing. Oh yea, I do see the red dots under me, but no way to get down there, although haven't checked the BOFFs with me if they're still targeting.

If it hasn't rectified itself next time I try, I'll just go ahead and create my character again. as seaofsorrows suggested. If worse comes to worse, I'll send in a ticket.

Thank you so much guys, I sincerely appreciate the help! Fingers crossed I'll get it solved lol! :p
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Hi all :) Thank you so much for the replies.

I did check the crates, but didn't see any more enemies hiding or stuck. I also tried relogging, but same thing. Oh yea, I do see the red dots under me, but no way to get down there, although haven't checked the BOFFs with me if they're still targeting.

If it hasn't rectified itself next time I try, I'll just go ahead and create my character again. as seaofsorrows suggested. If worse comes to worse, I'll send in a ticket.

Thank you so much guys, I sincerely appreciate the help! Fingers crossed I'll get it solved lol! :p

This is a bug. Yeah pretty wonderful being on the first mission of this oh so wonderful expansion too. After re-logging a couple of times to no avail all I did was delete then re-create another Jem'Hadar toon & that time is worked. What seems to happen is after battling the goons near the shuttle/fighter landing pad the game announces about more escapees, the waves, being in-bound but sometimes not all of them get loose from their beginning spawn point & therefore holds the completion hostage. Good luck!
  • Options
    quark36#6641 quark36 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What game all I see are Forums totally lost. Don't know where to start.Help ! S O S