test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cardassian Bridge Officers??

How are these Cardie boffs obtained?? I've asked around and no one in the game seems to know where or how to get these or whether they even exist.

From patch notes 6-7-18:
"Cardassian Bridge Officers can no longer be sold on the exchange."

Comments

• Options
    sui2ksui2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    unlock cardassian race (1.000 zen) and then you are able to buy the Cardassian BOffs on ESD.
  • Options
    cross821cross821 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    As of right now we only have white ones. They aint bad tho and are cheap.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Common Quality. I haven't ran into DOFF recruiting missions to get higher quality Cardassians and Jem'Hadar, either.

I even made a new KDF-Cardassian. Would like to get higher quality Cardi BOFFs but that's a no-go.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    Do they have a good space trait?

Had no idea you have to make a cardie toon in order to unlock cardie boffs, although that makes sense but no info in the game whatsoever to indicate that.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Do they have a good space trait?

Had no idea you have to make a cardie toon in order to unlock cardie boffs, although that makes sense but no info in the game whatsoever to indicate that.

Below is for the Cardassian Captain, it's both ground and space.
    YPjhAYK.jpg

Below is the one for the Common quality Cardassian BOFFs in the Barracks for Qo'nos / ESD.
    PqdxZDD.jpg

I have not put the BOFF ones into practice because I didn't want to invest in Common quality ones. For the Captain one, it seems alright. For the BOFF ones, as it stands now for my KDF, my Nausicaans with Pirate traits are better, especially since Nausicaans buff All Damage, not just Weapon Dmg like Cardassian ones do.
    XzRTofz.gif