test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Jem'Hadar 20 hour rule

I guess, given how much discussion I've seen on the subject, I would like to know what the premise is for the 20 hours of character play before the Jem'Hadar character can receive certain benefits. I am supposing it was discussed and based on certain concerns that rule was arrived at. It would be good to know why so that those frustrated by the idea may understand its basis.

Comments

• Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    we've been told already, to keep people for just making a jem'hader claiming all the delta and temporal rewards transfering everything they can off to another alt then deleting it making another and doing it all over again.

short version: it's an aniti-exploitation measure.

they been pretty open on this. it may not stop people but it'll slow em down. and yes from this player base does need those sort of measures, we proved that when they had to nerf mark boxs and dil weekends because we abused them then complained about how annoying to was to do.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Yep, same reason why non, Jems can't claim Delta/Temporal rewards until level 20 (or is it 30), to stop slow down exploitation. Since Jems start above that level and could grab those rewards immediately, they get the 20 hour rule instead.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png