test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is my faction leader?

gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
I'm with my new Jem'Hadar, and cannot find my faction leader!!… the description should SAY SO!, either for Klingon or Fed!... and i play for 8 years! (and its not Odo, i tried that)
The forces of darkness are upon us!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sentry51sentry51 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    If you're talking about the mission on DS9 where you are supposed to speak to them before the conference; I had trouble with it too.

I spent 20 minutes running around looking for him. It was Odo, but the mission was bugged .

I had to beam out and back in. Had to do the mission from the start, but it let me talk to him that second time.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    sentry51 wrote: »
    If you're talking about the mission on DS9 where you are supposed to speak to them before the conference; I had trouble with it too.

I spent 20 minutes running around looking for him. It was Odo, but the mission was bugged .

I had to beam out and back in. Had to do the mission from the start, but it let me talk to him that second time.

For the love of god...the mission could just say.. "Talk with Odo!"... and now i know its bugged… @ambassadorkael#6946

The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    Yelling and cussing aren't necessary and certainly aren't allowed. /Thread

YBWyACJ.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.