test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[RISA] Victory is Risa: Summer Event 2018 Delay - Discussion

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    People can go to Risa now, and get goodies? =O

No Summer Event, yet.

But you can use the floater and power board around...with no one else in the way. ???
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • zateron#9297 zateron Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I go to Risa all the time just to see if anything changes. Same Vorgon ship parked over the waters from last year. Some Jems standing around waiting for Summer Event presumably. I've witnessed some Klingons on an arch practicing their Mortak ritual, and a few Klingons arguing with a few native Risans. Perhaps a lover's quarrel with honor.

It's quite depressing to go there not knowing if, or when there will ever be another summer event.
  • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User

Oh, my yes, little one!

Just come over into my MAGIC CAVE OF WONDER.........I have cake.....
    2i8dj5i.gif
    lol. Crash, is that a Toothless gif?
    temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @zateron#9297 said:
    > I go to Risa all the time just to see if anything changes. Same Vorgon ship parked over the waters from last year. Some Jems standing around waiting for Summer Event presumably. I've witnessed some Klingons on an arch practicing their Mortak ritual, and a few Klingons arguing with a few native Risans. Perhaps a lover's quarrel with honor.
    >
    > It's quite depressing to go there not knowing if, or when there will ever be another summer event.

There will be, its just delayed, but that means it also ends later.
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    Devs...we miss RISA...any GO LIVE yet?​​
  • kaelgorkaelgor Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    It is probably going to be another Vorgon warship, as the console set for the Vorgon ships is now showing a new "Universal Console: S.I.F. Inverter".
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User

It's quite depressing to go there not knowing if, or when there will ever be another summer event.

There is going to be a summer event. The devs have said the date has simply been pushed back a bit to accommodate the release of the expansion. This is the nth time we've stated this.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    kaelgor wrote: »
    It is probably going to be another Vorgon warship, as the console set for the Vorgon ships is now showing a new "Universal Console: S.I.F. Inverter".
    I was telling everyone it will be another Vorgon ship. :smiley:

• yudhistiroyudhistiro Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    Is the summer event started yet?
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    yudhistiro wrote: »

No, soon (tm).
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • alexhaydenalexhayden Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Thank you Devs..just discovered the small cosmetic 'change' you've made on the Island since I was here last summer, and say, friend..it is appreciated. ;)

PS Looking forward to the Lohlunat Festival...whenever that might be.

PPS 'Soon' is now trademarked?
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    yudhistiro wrote: »

No, soon (tm).

Stilll...nothing? :cry::(
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    alexhayden wrote: »
    Thank you Devs..just discovered the small cosmetic 'change' you've made on the Island since I was here last summer, and say, friend..it is appreciated. ;)

PS Looking forward to the Lohlunat Festival...whenever that might be.

PPS 'Soon' is now trademarked?

I was wondering how that word was spelled. XD Looking forward to earning some lohlunat favours. That being said, I'm slowly getting my summer "mix tape" ready for the beachy fun! ^^

Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
    > @darthmeow504 said:
    > alexhayden wrote: »
    >
    > Thank you Devs..just discovered the small cosmetic 'change' you've made on the Island since I was here last summer, and say, friend..it is appreciated. ;)
    >
    > PS Looking forward to the Lohlunat Festival...whenever that might be.
    >
    > PPS 'Soon' is now trademarked?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What should I be looking for when I go? I'm curious as to what this change might be.

Two options.

The cryptic (pardon the pun) answer is that it is a change that is appropriate to Risa, could only have come about because of this particular expansion, is a nice nod to The Next Generation and is so much easier on the ear than last year...

The quick and easy answer is to take a ride around the Island via transporter. You'll see it in a nanosecond... :)
    > @alexhayden said:
    > > @darthmeow504 said:
    > > alexhayden wrote: »
    > >
    > > Thank you Devs..just discovered the small cosmetic 'change' you've made on the Island since I was here last summer, and say, friend..it is appreciated. ;)
    > >
    > > PS Looking forward to the Lohlunat Festival...whenever that might be.
    > >
    > > PPS 'Soon' is now trademarked?
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > What should I be looking for when I go? I'm curious as to what this change might be.
    >
    >
    > Two options.
    >
    > The cryptic (pardon the pun) answer is that it is a change that is appropriate to Risa, could only have come about because of this particular expansion, is a nice nod to The Next Generation and is so much easier on the ear than last year...
    >
    > The quick and easy answer is to take a ride around the Island via transporter. You'll see it in a nanosecond... :)

Oh...and "say, friend" was a hint.. ;)
    edited June 2018
    > @jamieblanchard said:
    > alexhayden wrote: »
    >
    > Thank you Devs..just discovered the small cosmetic 'change' you've made on the Island since I was here last summer, and say, friend..it is appreciated. ;)
    >
    > PS Looking forward to the Lohlunat Festival...whenever that might be.
    >
    > PPS 'Soon' is now trademarked?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was wondering how that word was spelled. XD Looking forward to earning some lohlunat favours. That being said, I'm slowly getting my summer "mix tape" ready for the beachy fun! ^^

All I'm saying is Mr Search Engine is your friend (especially when it comes to checking how to spell Lohlunat..)
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User

Oh, my yes, little one!

Just come over into my MAGIC CAVE OF WONDER.........I have cake.....
    2i8dj5i.gif

Don't say that to Mischa! :D

I want that flower the dance instructor has in her hair.
    Dance_Instructor_Female.png?version=ccbf119cecf2e68b446b821b59a636b5
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    edited June 2018
    *sigh*ᵀᴹ
    Post edited by zateron#9297 on
    edited June 2018
    crashdragon is obviously Pavyl.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
  • gryphonsatyr42gryphonsatyr42 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Would be nice, now that my Jemmy can wear his swimsuit, to have the BARE CHEST option, too! It's too hot for a tank top!
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    I go to Risa all the time just to see if anything changes. Same Vorgon ship parked over the waters from last year. Some Jems standing around waiting for Summer Event presumably. I've witnessed some Klingons on an arch practicing their Mortak ritual, and a few Klingons arguing with a few native Risans. Perhaps a lover's quarrel with honor.

she is a trill, a nod to Worf and Jadzia. the fight and interacting with the Klingons performing the Mok'Bara are both achievments
    Spock.jpg

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    burstorion wrote: »
    I'm calling it now, Vorgon science ship.

I'm hoping for a t6 corvette... hopefully with an even higher impulse mod
    I would agree with you as I prefer the corvette, but it really doesn't seem likely.

I'm still holding out for a Risian Yellow Submarine.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    edited June 2018

the Klingons performing the Mok'Bara are both achievments

Thanks. I knew it was misspelled and planned to change it, but forgot. Thanks again.
    Post edited by zateron#9297 on
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    bergins wrote: »

I would agree with you as I prefer the corvette, but it really doesn't seem likely.

Any sort of Yellow Submarine would be epic! =P

Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
    bergins wrote: »

Maybe if they decide to give us Khan's ship the S.S. Botany Bay we could colour it yellow. :P

This discussion has been closed.