What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 6/8/18

2»

Comments

• Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Kdf jem recruits also have problems getting credit for joining fleets and spending spec points.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    I know it's SOP for STO to have near daily patches after a new Season comes, but some of these issues seem so obvious they would have shown up on the testing server. Just disappointing. :'(

Sad but true, one would think that ALL the busted and broken things would get fixed in testing, yet they never do, sad for a game thats over 10 years old and cant add things and do patches with out breaking more things... just tried to do my stream, show more game play from the Jem'Hardar side of it, even the basic starter mission SS Azura, its broken, auto flight path doesn't even take you to the propper place, as well as not even being able to go into the system if you fly/drive up to it on your own... tried the second mission, sure you can go to Vulcan, but the second stage, go to P'Jem, thats broken...

i believe that not everything is fixed in testing, because only a select few ( lifers ) have the ability to access tribble and redshirt and they arent really interested in the basic stuff. If Cryptic were to set up some type of lottery access to testing which included non lifetime players, I believe a lot more bugs would fall under the microscope so to speak.
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • Options
    ragnadarragnadar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @"iriskatz#3981" said:
    > what is up with the crashing to desktop with an out of memory while creating vert......something......has made STO unplayable for me....

I had the same Problem since Victory is life is online. Crashes to desktop all time when Hit U Menu and clicked on my spaceship tab... Crash to desktop, and in combat crashes crashes crashes....
    I fixed it with ALL exe files on Admin inside the Game Directory of Startrek online. 32 bit or 64 bit client is no difference.
    Looks like the new patch needs ALL exe files on admin.
  • Options
    iriskatz#3981 iriskatz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    ahhhhh, ok, i'll try that before getting angry about <things that pi$$ me off>
  • Options
    magusshadowmoonmagusshadowmoon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »
    So we can play 'Stranded in Space' now? What about the other missions after it?

You can go to vulcan to pick up the ambassdor but you cant do p'jem so no they are not working
This discussion has been closed.