test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vet Ship and Shuttle for Dominion Captains?

Now that the fix has been made so that Dominion players can no longer acquire the DujHod Chariot, Captain's Yacht, Chimera Heavy Destroyer(T5 and T6) , as well as the Peghqu' and the Duvqu' Destroyers, is there going to be a set of Dominion veteran ships like the Romulans have? I am so enjoying the KDF Veteran Destroyer on Tribble with my Jem'Hadar character.

Also, is the lockbox Jem'Hadar Light Cruiser going to be a playable for Dominion character WITHOUT having to use those dumb lockboxes?

Comments

• wbaker256#3172 wbaker256 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    davidwford wrote: »
    Now that the fix has been made so that Dominion players can no longer acquire the DujHod Chariot, Captain's Yacht, Chimera Heavy Destroyer(T5 and T6) , as well as the Peghqu' and the Duvqu' Destroyers, is there going to be a set of Dominion veteran ships like the Romulans have? I am so enjoying the KDF Veteran Destroyer on Tribble with my Jem'Hadar character.

Also, is the lockbox Jem'Hadar Light Cruiser going to be a playable for Dominion character WITHOUT having to use those dumb lockboxes?

They probably have something planned regarding the vet shuttle and ship. As for the latter, I doubt it... And I think putting what is basically the second most iconic Jem'Hadar warship in a lockbox when we've got a Dominion faction coming out is both stupid and immensely underhanded.

@MGoblin256

"[GARBLED ELECTRONIC NOISES]"
    - Thot Gar - Commanding Officer of the Braaktak Kaan
  • mithrin71mithrin71 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    mgoblin2 wrote: »
    davidwford wrote: »

They probably have something planned regarding the vet shuttle and ship. As for the latter, I doubt it... And I think putting what is basically the second most iconic Jem'Hadar warship in a lockbox when we've got a Dominion faction coming out is both stupid and immensely underhanded.

This is NOT the only time ships have been pay walled .... ie EVERY ship under lobi/lockbox if its a fan favorite there is a chance for it to be pay walled .... just business as usual, this is how they make money its well known .... that being said you can farm dill > Zen > keys > lockbox/lobi without paying a cent it just takes time.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    there is also lifetime spacesuit... fed, kdf & rom lifetimers can have their own spacesuit. just need a different one than the zen store version.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    Necro. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.