test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafting Melee weapons

Hey everyone.

I am an avid user of melee weapons on the ground combat portion of the game. I find it sad that we cannot craft our own melee weapons. We have a wider selection now than just lirpa and batleth.

Give us the option to craft those weapons.

Please.

Comments

• Options
    kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    elvnswords wrote: »
    Hey everyone.

I am an avid user of melee weapons on the ground combat portion of the game. I find it sad that we cannot craft our own melee weapons. We have a wider selection now than just lirpa and batleth.

Please.
    +1
    HERE, HERE!!!!! I've always thought it was odd that our crafters (in game engineers or replicators) can make phaser pistols, disruptor rifles, Plasma cannons, anti-proton beam arrays, chroniton torpedo launchers, warp cores, singularity cores, deflector arrays, shields and impulse engines, but they can't make … a pointed stick!? This does not seem logical, Captain.

• Options
    unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    elvnswords wrote: »
    Hey everyone.

Please.

Very much agree with this. At the very least, a Klingon who can't forge his/her own batleth is kinda like a Jedi who can't make a lightsaber. It's just wrong.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg