test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tailor and Uniform bugs for Jem'hadar.

sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
There are several bugs with uniforms.

Federation and KDF uniforms
Most Fed or KDF only ones like Fleet uniforms, Wells, TOS kelvin, Maco (for 2mill dil) can NOT be used at all but still will unpack.

REP Omega, Dyson, all uniforms unlock.
Some of these even after unlocking the uniform well only have the very basic options like on OMEGA, even after unlocking Type 2. I stress this as Omega is unlocked on new Jem'hadar toons till be easy to get first, Not giving you guys alot of time to fix it as it will be live next week.

uniform001_zps2aiksxny.png

uniform003_zpsukfgsjkm.png

uniform002_zpskgiqjavi.png

Lol- Ennis Vest
Sigh. This one gets crops with all everything but other parts of the Lol- Ennis uniform.

uniform004_zpssrmmxffy.png
1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg

Comments

• davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    Thank you for pointing those out. I have had half a mind to bring it up. Thank you.
    ar
    I am actually disappointed by the lack of options. My Jem'Hadar is KDF allied so I fail to see why I can't use some of the Klingon Vambraces like KDF allied Romulan Republic characters. Speaking of which, some of the Romulan assets like the survivor neck scarf should unlock for Dominion players once they achieve Tier 1 New Romulus reputation.

Have you noticed that the basic leather belt is UNDER the Jem'Hadar uniform? Ironically, only the Yesterday's Enterprise belt actually fits and looks good on it. Add to that, once the Ennis clothing unlock chest gear options, the shoulder strap from Yesterday's Enterprise still does not show up.

I would really like to see some of the Kit graphics and accessories be usable on ALL Dominion Characters. Some of those bulky items such as the engineer backpack could work just fine on Jem'Hadar characters.