test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'Hadar fighter is Awsome! Feedback from using it in the Hobos System racetrack

If other players have not done so already, complete Escalation and possibly Mindscape so that you can start doing Delta Quadrant exploration missions.

I will admit that at first I had very little confidence in the fighter for many reasons. With playtesting, I have become convinced.

First, the graphics are great! I was only expecting the same low-res version of the NPC mob from Operation: Gamma. Instead it is a very detailed model, particularly on the naccelles, the ribbed belly under the bridge module, and the bridge module on the ship itself is well made. A minor disappointment with the interior in that it is just the same as the Jem'Hadar interior minus the adjacent corridors. A fix to this could be to use the Klingon shuttle bridge, but replace the consoles with Dominion interfaces and aesthetics, particularly swapping reds with purples.

I am a little surprised that the fighter does not come with a built-in power. While I know the Toron Shuttle and the Type-8 are suppose to be weak, the fighter is suppose to be on par with the Peregrine and Duj fighters and as such really should have either Cannon: Scatter Volley 1 or Cannon: Rapid Fire 1 as a built-in power.